Saturday, October 9, 2010

University Parks: Lots of Pictures, few words... :)

Apologies in advance for the scarcity of words in this particular post. It may be that it's nearly 1am and we have church in the morning, or perhaps it is true what they say about pictures saying a thousand words - so I'll just let them do the talking! Either way I hope you'll forgive me for brevity, and I also hope you'll enjoy these shots taken last weekend at the nearby University Parks. We had so much fun exploring there and literally could NOT stop snapping pictures. Here's one for the Grandparents... Enjoy! (I posted small pictures since there are so many, but please click on any of the images to enlarge.)























3 comments:

  1. You look BE-U-Tiful...and happy. I think that God knew what He was doing when He placed you there. Oh, and the girls "ribbons" look adorable. Julia seems to love the big bow/flower...and I think it looks perfect on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! You are going to have such wonderful memories of England. Are these taken with the new Canon point and shoot? I told Jen to tell you that you should start a book on Blurb.com with all of these blog posts. Then when you get home to the US you can have the book bound as a memory of your adventure. One bit of advice if you do this, upload the full file of the photos, not the smaller version that you post on the blog. I'm loving reading about your life on the other side of the pond. Love to all, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Your sweet girls are so precious.

    ReplyDelete