Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Buggy Cam! :)

Something occurred to me today on the walk back home from the city center: "Why not video this walk so that my friends and family back home can get a glimpse of our everyday lives here?" :)

This is one for the Grandparents! (and for those who don't easily get motion-sickness as it does get bumpy from time to time!) Please forgive the terribly shaky footage. I literally just held the camera between the hands I had on the back of the stroller, or "buggy" as they call them here. (Hence the title of "buggy cam.") It's a lengthy video, but the actual walk is still longer. I cut out some things! :) Just be warned that it's not the most exciting video, but it is true to life. If you're in a hurry, skip to the walk through the market and the scene at the very end when I show the stroller.

AND --a disclaimer that Collin asked to add-- Today was trash and recycle day, but they hadn't yet come to pick up the garbage from the front. Our house doesn't usually have piles of rubbish greeting us on our arrival home. :)

Come and take a walk with us... Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie! It says the video is private so we can't view it ... I'd love to see it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Summer! Try it now and let me know if there's still a problem. Had no clue it would default to private! (Who uploads a video to YouTube with the intentions of making it private?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watched it all the way to the end, to see exactly what Tate wanted to see...AVERY!!! yay! That's quite the walk my friend! I wish I was your neighbor though :) that'd be just swell.

    ReplyDelete